5.13.2015

My first online purchase goes to...MISSGUIDED!


Hi Y'all!
Well, first of all as the title refers to, I've never bought clothing online before...like NEVER EVER!
So, I decided to finally become an online shopper and I did it yesterday on Missguided!
I ordered 3 things for this first time - but the wishlist is way longer, it counts like 5 pairs of shoes essentially heels and dresses, coats...-
1. a grey bodycon dress (but not a basic one)
2. a white bodycon skirt (also not so basic)
3. a pair of heels for my mother for Mother's Day (which is on May,31st here in France)
But you'll have to wait to see what I ordered : I'll show you those when I receive them next week!
PS: Pia Mia is their new cover girl, I think she is really pretty and I just love her voice.
xx
Audrey-Lorraine.


No comments:

Post a Comment