6.08.2015

Online Shopping Haul #1

Hi Y'all!
I decided to create this new "category" of posts because now, I'm becoming a Online Shopper and I think this could be interesting just to do hauls about this kind of shopping.
So as you may know, I finally became part of the Online Shopper Gang a few weeks ago, and now I'm almost everyday looking for pieces that I never saw during my "cardio shopping" sessions on the city center.
So the first part is about my MISSGUIDED order that arrived on last Saturday, that is to say about 6 days after I ordered it. It took longer than the fisrt tme, but I'm still satisfied as it arrived quite quickly.
But, I'm still waiting my ROMWE order when I publish this haul. I know it will take more time to come and I will probably receive it this week as it comes from China - and well, it is further from France than the UK so...-.
Now, let's see what I ordered and received from MISSGUIDED.
xx
Audrey-Lorraine


Crepe High Neck Side Split Midi Dress (in Black

(also Exists in White)



Slinky Twist Neck Detail Bodycon Dress (in Camel

(also Exists in Burgundy -I will probably buy it too-, and on Khaki and Mauve for the Sleeveless Version)


No comments:

Post a Comment