2.03.2016

Craving List : White Sneakers

Hi Guys!
As the title says, I am currently craving white sneakers.
I already own a pair, but the quality is not that good so I want to invest in a better quality pair.
And for me, the best I can get right now are Adidas Superstar white sneakers - with some pop of color-.
So here are the pairs I am interested in.
As always, thanks for stopping by and do not hesitate to comment your thoughts.
xx
Audrey-Lorraine


Hola amigas (os)!
Como le dice el titulo estoy muerta por tener deportivas blancas.
Ya tengo unas pero no son de buena calidad, por eso quiero invertir en unas de mejor calidad;
En mi opinion, las mejores que puedo tener ahora son unas Adidas Superstar de color blanco - con algun pop de color-.
Pues aqui les dejo las que me gustan.
Como lo suelo decir, gracias por visitar y no dude en comentar su opinion.
xx
Audrey-Lorraine


Adidas Superstar in White

Adidas Superstar in B&W 

Adidas Superstar Fundation


Here are more colorful pairs that I also love.

Aqui estan otras deportvas con mas color que quiero.


Adidas Superstar Rize in White & Core Black

Adidas Superstar Supershell by Pharell Williams

All the pairs can be found on the colombian website of Adidas, as I am staying here for about 6 months.

Todas las deportivas se pueden encontrar en el sitio web colombiano de Adidas como me voy a quedar aqui durante unos 6 meses.

No comments:

Post a Comment