2.21.2016

Lace 'em up





Hi Guys!
As the title suggests, this outfit feature a lace-up piece; in this case flats.
I saw this kind of flats almost everywhere; and as I am a tall girl, I do not usually wear a lot of heels but more flat shoes. So when I spotted this pair in PIMKIE a few months ago, I had to purchase them.
When I wear them, I feel fashionable while not accentuating my height, and well it really feels good to know that I am not stuck to wear sneakers to the rest of my life - even though I someday could go broke because of purchasing so many types of sneakers-
What's more, as I am currently in Colombia I did not bring any of my heels; so with these flats I can totally go on a night out and still look night-out appropriate.
As a shoe addict, - I own around 50 pairs of shoes all styles included when I write this article (21.02.16)- , these babies are currently one of my favorite pair, and you will probably see me wearing them a lot more in the future!
As always, thanks for passing by and do not hesitate to comment.

Hola mi gente!
Como lo sugiere el titulo, este outfit tiene una prenda con lazos, en este caso son zapatos planos.
Vi este tipo de zapatos planos casi por todas partes; y como soy una chica alta, no suelo llevar muchos zapatos con tacones pero mas zapatos planos. Asi que cuando vi estos en PIMKIE hace unos meses, tenia que comprarlos.
Cuando los llevo, me siento de moda mientras no se acentua mi talla, y pues me siento muy bien sabiendo que no tengo que llevar solamente deportivas hasta el fin de mi vida - a pesar de que algun dia podria quedarme en la ruina por comprar tantas deportivas-.
Ademas, como estoy actualmente en Colombia, no tome ningunos zapatos con tacones, entonces con estos zapatos puedo salir de noche y lucirme apretada para la ocasion.
Siendo adicta a los zapatos, - tengo acerca de 50 pares de zapatos cuando estoy redanctando este articulo (21.02.16) -, estos bebes son actualmente unos de mis zapatos favoritas, y van a verme llevarlos mucho mas en el futuro!
Como lo suelo decir, gracias por su visita y no dude en comentar.






xx
Audrey-Lorraine

Denim Shirt/Camisa Denim  GRAIN DE MALICE - Distressed Skinnies/ Jeans rotos  ZARA (old/anciano) - Long Cardigan  PIMKIE (old/ anciano)
Scarf/Bufanda GIFT/REGALO - Backpack/Mochila PIMKIE (old/anciano)
Lace-up Flats/Zapatos planos con lazos PIMKIE
Leather and Studs Phone Case KARL LAGERFELD (offered by my mom for my 21st birthday back in December/regalado por mi mama para mis 21 aƱos este pasado Diciembre)

No comments:

Post a Comment