6.10.2016

I am back!

Photo taken during my road trip in January

Hi guys!
Sorry for this long hiatus but I have been focusing on my studies; and now I am finally over!
My exchange semester is over, and I am going back to France after more than 6 months spent in Colombia in a few days.
During this period without posting, I have been studying so as to validate my semester, and I made it with a 3.84 GPA.
I am rather proud of myself as I studied in a language that is not my mother tongue and I managed to do it quite well.
I will make a post about all the things I have been through when I get back to France.
I will also do a shopping haul as I purchased quite a few things here.
Once again, sorry for this long time without posting.
As always, thanks for passing by and do not hesitate to comment!

xx
Audrey-Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment